Take a do. break with the updated appMarch 21, 2018
Remember do.? It’s the app that uses fun, simple activities to help people move, relax and fuel their bodies throughout the day. Well It still does that. But there’s more.
“This app still allows anyone to take small actions to make their life a little healthier, even if only for a few seconds, and now with more surprise and delight,” said Alex Murphy, senior director of consumer experience at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota.
The new version is more interactive, with more options and even more alerts:
- The app is still free for everyone, member or not
- Bite-size content and short, fun activities still benefit anyone
- Useful, fun reminders are easy to set — and you can set even more of them
What’s new in do.?
More fun. Seriously:
- do. asks you to self-select interests based on your mood
- Access to fun facts, inspiring content and activities is available in one easy location, helping you discover more useful info. and fun health tidbits
- Reminders are broader and can be set for a few times per day, giving you a variety of healthy activity suggestions
- Encouraging, supportive messages are delivered to positively reinforce healthy habits
- My do. shows you what you’ve been doing in the app, with a whimsical bent
Bill Jordan, mobile product manager at Blue Cross, said, “We hope the app update lets users adopt healthier habits into their day. It’s why we’ve focused on creating an app experience that entices users to select activities and content based on his or her in-the-moment mood.”
Download the do. app today
Give it a try and email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
do.® is a registered trademark of Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota, a nonprofit independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.